Tuesday, July 07, 2009

When a man loves a woman, if that's not too uncool.

When I heard that the kind-of-Black-guy pop star was kaput, I got excited. Then I found out it's Michael Jackson. I packed my bags for the trip to the memorial, but then I realized I'd left a glove on the coffee table, so I turned around and came home instead. I didn't feel like moon-walking all the way to L.A anyway.

Thomas Lifson, "Jackson funeral: BO Poison." American Thinker. July 07, 2009
The true extent of the media hype surrounding the death of Michael Jackson has been exposed. Fox News reports on air that as the Michael Jackson memorial was starting, tickets were being handed out to bystanders, as embarrassingly empty seats inside the Staples Center signaled reality refusing to conform to media-generated expectations.
More: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/jackson_funeral_bo_poison.html

Obama, Osama, Michael Jackson, I get them mixed up. They're all special though, as I understand it, which is probably deeply. 'Cause I'm bad.
http://nodhimmitude.blogspot.com/2009/01/obama-rama-come-moonwalk-with-me.html

Oh, you want good? Well, maybe this works.

No comments: