Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dag's extra-science Readership profile visio-graphic poll

Truepeers recently asked our readers to let us know a little bit about themselves so we could perhaps write a little more specifically toward meeting the needs and interests of our visitors. I have taken it upon myself to go that extra mile and come up with the science poll that you've all been waiting for.

Here in graphic detail are the stunning and surprising results of the poll:

First, our traffic chart showing all the cool details about who comes, how long they stay, what they read and think about what we do here:

Below we see a detailed report of the typical reader/commentator at Covenant zone:

This is, obviously, a graphic depiction of our readers at a Covenant Zone conventical.

This is a picture of me on my wedding day:
Here's a shot of me as a baby with my parents. I'm the cute one:
This is a graphic of our projected readership:
And that' the science of things.

4 comments:

truepeers said...

She needed a shotgun to get you to church, that pretty brave thing? Do mine eyes deceive this science fancy free?

Dag said...

Aye, she was a bonnie lass.

And notice too that I spared no expense in hiring the finest modern artists to do the graphic work for our reader poll. It's not cheap getting the likes of Jackson Pollack, Picasso, Mark Rothko, and Hanna Barbera to do this kind of work. The real problem was getting the baby pictures from the Smithsonian. I don't mind. For our readers nothing is too dear.

truepeers said...

That's for sure. In the heyday of that sort of thing, my mother was in an art appreciation class at her science college, and the instructor brought in some slides of Pollack paint blotches and some of Pollack imitation (no, not real crab meat!) paint blotches. He randomly presented them and asked the students which ones they thought were best. Pollack won! But I suspect it may be Hanna Barbera that future generations remember.

Dag said...

I remember the Jetsons. Because of that kind of childhood experience I was able to appreciate my experiences of Pollak et al. I hate to think what the memories will be for kids growing up having watched morning cartoons of jihadi rats and Muslim killer bees.