Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy Busy, but Covenant Zone still buzzes.

It seems we've all been to busy to have done much blogging this week. And I'm not sure if the entire team will be able to make it to this week's Thursday meeting at the downtown Vancouver Public Library, 7-9 pm, in the atrium in front of Blenz Coffee. But I'll be there, with my blue scarf and ready to talk to those interested in thinking of how the individual can defend their stake in the systems necessary to a free, self-governing society, and in meeting people who might be able to help out in any kind of political action, or reporting on the public scene, that one may wish to organize in future.

4 comments:

Dag said...

I'll be there too, looking forward to the weekly round of debate and discussion.

Anonymous said...

I'll try to be there in spirit, although I'm in Alberta right now.

Perhaps I'll burn an effigy of Ed Stelmach..

Charles Henry said...

Dag, we missed you at the meeting this week, hope you start feeling better.

Dag said...

Yes, I missed a meeting, this time due to "the salmon mousse." I'll be back next week regardless.

Sorry for not making it, and to those who did show, I hope to meet you next time. My loss.