Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Howard sounds pumped

Well, I spent 4 hours with my lawyer today [yesterday], preparing for the trial.

There are some very interesting developments but I cannot share them until tomorrow.

I know that at least 3 newspapers are sending reporters to cover the trial.

It is very important for the future of Canadian culture and freedoms that what happened to Mantua Books and myself be well publicized, so that cultural elites and cultural monopolies will never prostitute themselves again to the cultural intimidation of totalitarian values and the vile ideology of moral equivalency and cultural relativism.

There are some serious questions to be asked of some of the NGOs who chose not to speak out on my behalf, and who spend their time battling non-existent enemies.

Tomorrow a strong light will be shone on a major Canadian corporation, and this light will disclose some fascinating things, about the use and abuse of cultural power.

Remember that I am not doing this for myself or for my small publishing company, but for the future of our children and grandchildren. I have waived any claims for financial damages beyond the Small Claims Court maximum jurisdiction of $10,000. If we can stop what has happened to me, and if others see my example and join me in standing up to intimidation against our freedoms, then our freedoms shall prevail


Howard Rotberg: Second Generation Radical

2 comments:

Eowyn said...

Once more into the breach, dear friends.

http://oneandonlyshootingstar.blogspot.com/2008/08/new-threat-to-harrys-place-blog.html

Eowyn said...

Ugh, sorry -- here's friendlier link --

http://tinyurl.com/5qzs3u